Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Just wondering if anyone has used the genuine Bendix 6106 on the Cabernet Dual or similar. I've got 2 of these lying around but want to ensure nothing blows up. They worked quite well on my previous Sauvignon.

Thanks
Earlier, I have asked a question about the output impedance of the Chardonnay. I got my answer from Mick himself - it's about 200 ohms. Just in case someone might want to know.
Clipsal,Iv'e been using the Bendix 6106 in my power supply for my Chenin going on three years.It's a great inexpensive rectifier that I found works just as good or better then the famed Philips MiniWatt metal base gz-34.To be safe I would shoot Mick an e-mail about using the 6106 in your Cabernet Dual...
I've spoken to Mick about using the Bendix, he said the voltages are a little different. He said the safer bet is the Mullard GZ34