Isolation Platform from Timber Nation

If you need some maple isolation platforms or a equipment rack check out Timber Nation. Chris Futrick has made me a few platforms now.

Im just waiting on my custom brass rods to be machined, and will have a stackable rack.

Image Link

http://www.timbernation.com
agisthos
Ordered a pair of amp stands from him once and never received them. Luckily I was able to recoup my money via credit card chargeback. Glad to hear you had a better experience.
I ALSO sent two detailed letters to them asking if they could build a media rack to order (for DVD's- i have limited space for a store-bought model). i gave the number of shelves, height, width, and asked if they would be interested in manufacturing it- no hurry, just could they do it. no response. at least say "no thanks" or "not at this time", but i got nothing from them. i sure like their equipment racks, though. but i also like the SAMSON racks from Mapleshade. very expensive but i am sure they would try to respond.
I too had an issue. I ended up purchasing some 1 3/4" laminated maple work bench material from Grizzly Industrial and cut my own.
Their wood platforms are fine for what they are, but don't call them "isolation platforms" because they aren't. A wood platform is basically a tuning device that affects the sound of whatever is on it, for better or worse. I used my 3" maple platform from Timbernation for a while as a turntable mounting platform and as an amp stand, but eventually concluded it was just too colored. That's not a knock on Timbernation, it just reflects the nature of the product. It will work fine for some people in some applications, but not so well for others.