Coincident Linestage vs CJ CT5 or Allnic L-3000

I currently own a Conrad Johnson CT5 but would like to upgrade and move to a preamp with XLR in/out. I have tested the Allnic L-3000 which I find very intersting, and I am also interested in the Coincident Statement linestage. Has anybody compared the Coincident to the CT5 or the Allnic?
obrennan1963
Charles, I certainly want to give these a try. I never did get a feel for what Vvette was proposing. I don't much care if I buy them from Israel, Rachel, or Vette, as long as the tubes are within the price range we have been discussing and I have recourse if the tubes are damaged in shipping.
If interested, I have three pair included in the last order. With the Chinese New Year, they will be delayed somewhat but they will be here soon. After shipping and import duties, price will be $550 a pair for the guys here. $650+ will be regular price.

Sounds like there will be several options for everyone on where to buy these in the next few months.
Jordan and Brownsfan,
If we an work something out among us I say full speed ahead ( hey I'm a former navy guy).
Charles,
Anchors Aweigh, Charles:)
If I were in the market, I myself would consider an additional back-up pair if it were a deciding factor to make the 20 pair group buy. Tho, I do realize the expenditure, we have seen full introductory manufacture's prices escalate shortly after introduction and these are a lesser used tube variety. Did not the Tak's 300B pricing rise?