Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Yes, I have seen. Metalpixel is just an advertisement company. Go to the original website of supratek.

Arkio, my Chandonney is being couriered today. For almost 10 years I did not change my Classe Amp or Preamp but discovered the missing element (which I always knew missing but can't quite put my finger on it) when I tried a blue circle preamp except the bass was not right. Please don't ask me to define "right". If you been to live music (not the loud or open air type) or orchestras often you can tell the diff. So keeping my fingers crossed Supratek will finally give me the sound I want.
chelvam:

i was wondering what was up with that site as it was horribly made. i hope mick didn't pay much for that. good luck with you chardonnay. i owned one, but sold it and moved up to a dual cabernet. now that i'm getting into vinyl, i sometimes think i should've gone with a cortese instead. c'est la vie.
Kg, if you observe the main photo in http://www.mentalpixel.com/supratek/history.html with the words "need a group photo here" and from there you can guess why it was horrible made. I agree the website is not helping Supratek's image. Maybe, I will email Mick about it.

I was about to get a used Nagra PL-L then I read somewhere Chandonney sounded better then Nagra and I hope so. I don't chase equipments. I got a very good room built for stereo playback and happy to just upgrade when I positively identify an improvement. I even discarded a high End speaker cables for a 6N OFHC China cable and no difference I can tell.
Hi,

Just received my Chardonnay. Good packing. The only problem is, Mick forgot to include the manual. Anyone can help me out here? Thanks
chelvam:

if i'm not mistaken, when looking at the back of the chardonnay, the two sets of rca jacks to the right are preout 1 & 2. then the sets starting from the left are inputs 1, 2, 3, 4. there may be a tape loop in there somewhere between input 4 and preout 1.

look at this picture for reference:

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/supratek/3.jpg