need suggestion for which speaker matchs NAD M2

Like the thread, I want find a suitable speaker mated for NAD M2
sigur79ros
Haven't heard the system but a guy local to me runs an M2 with Wilson Benesch ART and is very happy with the combo.
After my posts I saw the thread where you mentioned that your current speakers are Dynaudio. I did not realize this when I posted my suggestion about the Dynaudio 340. However, from what I could hear of the 340's in the Youtube video, you should still consider moving up in the Dynaudio line from the model you have now. Those speakers paired with the M2 sounded incredibly crisp, clear, dynamic. and bass powerful. I wish now I had listened to Dynaudios long ago.
After my posts I saw the thread where you mentioned that your current speakers are Dynaudio. I did not realize this when I posted my suggestion about the Dynaudio 340. However, from what I could hear of the 340's in the Youtube video, you should still consider moving up in the Dynaudio line from the model you have now. Those speakers paired with the M2 sounded incredibly crisp, clear, dynamic. and bass powerful. I wish now I had listened to Dynaudios years ago.