Small but high quality integrated

Looking for a small size but high quality solid state integrated to drive Castle Stirling II speakers--91db efficient.
These are really great speakers built in Skipton England and I am looking to make a large upgrade from a Rega Brio R.
I have no more patience for many boxes, cables, power cords etc.
Any input is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
nystereo
You don't mention your budget but the little Jolida 102B is a nice inexpensive intergated ~ 20 watts per side-using the extremely sweet sounding EL 84/6BQ5 output tube. There are some factory and after market upgrades for it also.
Most of the amps I mentioned above (except the M6i) would kick the butt of the Luxman & Accu. Luxman are made in China now & the Accuphase e-350 has no power. SET's sound lovely, but I always think it's wise to have more power than you need as inevitably audiophiles upgrade to bigger and better speakers.
Luxman L-505u/Luxman L-507u/Luxman L-509u were all made in Japan with Japanese produced parts. The new Luxman L-505uX it says made in Japan but looking inside the new Luxman 505uX there are many China made parts.

CEC AMP 3800 CLASS A (70WPC) Very nice sounding amp.
Also small but high quality integrated.
Thanks for the clarification Ren, though bare in mind that a Manufacturer can manufacture just a few parts in one country (eg: Japan), ship those parts to China to be assembled and still legally claim the product is "Made in Japan", and from what i've read there is debate going either way regarding their higher ranging models. Bare in mind, Luxman is now a Chinese company. If you contact them - you're calling their office in China.
I would recommend to reconsider the Accuphase options explore what is available. While I have not personally experienced the Accuphase E-350, I'd buy it in a heart beat if I find a good used one. If power is more of a concern than the budget constraints, I would consider looking at the E-450 currently offered for less than $7k: http://app.audiogon.com/listings/solid-state-accuphase-e450-integrated-amplifier-2013-01-01-integrateds-60016-des-plaines-il
I own one driving Magico V3's, and find it to have absolutely no lack of power, comes with no extra boxes and cable clutter, and offers the sweetest sound that I have heard on any Magico's (which are not the easiest load to drive and rather power-hungry). I don't have any affiliation with the seller, but consider this amplifier to be amongst the best available. Don't be fooled by the nominal power ratings, unless you have a listening room the size of a concert hall. The Accuphase ratings are very conservative, and I have never ever brought it anywhere near its reserves.