Contact info of Steve Huntley

Hi all,

Anyone happens to have the contact info of Steve Huntley, Great Northern Sound? I have a question on my ARC amp and would like to get his input.

BR,
demigod
demigod
Here's the info I found:

Steve Huntley joins Resolution Audio as Sales and Marketing Director 18 Nov. 2010

Resolution Audio is very pleased to announce that Steve Huntley has joined us as Sales and Marketing Director.

Steve has contributed to the high-end audio industry for almost 25 years in his work at Audio Research Corporation, California Audio Labs, Wadia Digital, and currently as president and founder of Great Northern Sound Company. Steve's love of music, thorough knowledge of audio electronics, long experience in the audio business, and well-known respect and passion for Resolution Audio products make Steve a great addition.

Steve will contribute to Resolution Audio day to day operations in many ways especially in customer support and in developing our dealer/distributor network. We welcome Steve as he opens new possibilities for Resolution Audio while maintaining his long-established business, Great Northern Sound Company.

2013 Resolution Audio • info@resolutionaudio.com • +1 415 553 4100
Thanks guys.

I want to replace the 300uF 450v caps in my D90. I checked with ARC. The original cap is no longer made. They do have a cap kit which includes a cap and an adaptor, but unbelievably expensive. I would like to get Steve's input to see if there is any replacement cap that fits. Any suggestion?

Thanks,
demigod