Bob Carver LLC has been purchased by Emotiva

From the Bob Carver LLC Facebook site:

Some of you may have heard that Bob Carver LLC has been purchased by Emotiva. It is true and a very exciting development for the company. We will remain a "Made in the USA" brand of Bob Carver designed products. There are lots of good things to come!!
128x128mitch4t
Who cares about his new amps. Bob Carver made his living as a flim flam man during the past forty years. I can't believe that he is referred to as a legend. Yeah, right..a legend in his own mind. And what has Bob provided to the Audio industry in all those years to be deemed a "Legend"?,
nothing. During the 70's Engineers such as Demian Martin, Nelson Pass, John Curl and John Ulrick were light years ahead of Bobby C. and were designing and producing audio components that were far superior to anything Bobby C. was putting out at that time.
Obviously enough people care about Bobs new amp that several threads were initiated here and multiple threads on other forums. And his new amp got product of the year award by TAS. You really need to pipe down. Your are so tea party, Sara Palinisk biased, you have lost your credibility. You sound like insecure teenage girl who got dissed by the high school quarter back.
Sorry I couldn't help myself. The guy has one track mind and such hatred for carver products and the man himself. I apologize to the tea party and Sara Palin ;)