Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
I have seen cases where old switches in pre-amps or other gear cause a very significant loss of power over time as they oxidize, etc., and good contacts are lost. Same true with volume controls, balance controls, etc.

If there are any manual switches in play with your gear, next time you hear it, try twidling with controls and switches and listen for any differences. THe twidlling alone might help but if so a good cleaning is probably in order.

This happens with my old NAD 7020 receiver from 30 years ago that I still use. A few twiddles with the input switch on occasion when I notice things have faded out sets things right again until thenext cleaning of switches and controls. Not an uncommon thing...
I had PSB Synchrony twos now I have PSB Synchrony ones which are all around better when everything works.
Auditioned Thiel speakers for about a week but results were inconclusive

Could PSB being 4ohm possibly be the reason?
No one else has these symptoms & my dealer disputes this.
Ironically I keep buying PSB anyway..
I have Kimber PK 10 powerkord for the amp & Audioprism foundation II power conditioner.
I've also went direct into the wall.
None has proved to be the issue
Did the Synchrony Twos exhibit the same symptoms as the Ones?
Could PSB being 4ohm possibly be the reason?
As Mapman asked earlier, what models were the Bryston amps?

Regards,
-- Al
Yes Synchrony II' exhibited same symptoms as current one's

I had Bryston B60R SST & B135 SST
Both fine sounding amps

Thought I needed more power so got MF M6i 200 watts