Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
" in fact can come back without the system being messed with"

Not sure that is necessarily the case as I recall?
If it were me I would unplug all the digital stuff (CDP and video) from the wall, then run the turntable and see how the system holds up.

Today I will set up just amp & turntable sans digital.
Sounds like a good experiment!

" in fact can come back without the system being messed with"
Not sure that is necessarily the case as I recall?

Yes the optimal sound has left then returned an hour or day later but I usually fiddle the cables long before that happens.
I thought Cablepro Revelation is just a passive power strip w/high quality plugs?
How could that be less effective then wall outlet?
Lowrider and Al, my sense is that a Bryston separate amp would muscle its way through any power delivery barriers (short of a short) -- if that's the problem. Btw, admittedly, my Paradigms are about 3 db more sensitive than the PSBs. Even still, it's been my experience that my ARC VS-115 has had no problem with power delivery. Indeed, SPLs are painful if I turn the gain up on my line stage more than 50 percent.

Further, if you read some of my other posts in other OPs, you will see that I have neurotrically obsessed about my speaker's wacko impedance and phase angle numbers. At Al's and Ralph's recommendfation, after intense consultations with an audio-shrink, I am now convinced that somehow my poor little VS-115 (120 wpc) has deftly powered my "tube unfriendly" speakers very nicely.

Al, I re-reviewed the impedance and phase angle graphs. The measurements from JA and SoundStage are quite different. BUT I think both bench measurements still raise the same issue -- can Fish ...'s integrated deliver power into those impedance numbers without getting indigestion??

So ... the bottom line is IF (???) Fish..'s integrated is having indigestion driving the PSBs because of the low impedance levels, the Zeros may effectively double what the amp sees. As alluded to above, even if the amp's power output is cut to 100 wpc, I think Fish...'s ears will hurt if he pushes the gain up.

Incidentally, if Fish...'s amp is rated at 200 wpc at 8 ohms, presumably doubling the PSB's 4 ohm nominal impedance number should not significantly affect the amp's power delivery capability.

So Mr. Fish...., as Al or Ralph said above, if every possible logical theory except for one illogical theory has been ruled out, then the remaining goofy theory must, no matter how improbable, be the answer. I suggest you call the Zero guy, tell him your problem and confirm if he'll take the Zerosm back if they don't work. Otherwise, go invest in a monster Bryston or get new speakers. IF you're really satisfied that everything else really is A-OK, then this is the only possible answer.

IMHO of course.
P.S. -- of course try Ralph's suggestion about unplugging the digital. But I thought everything else has been ruled out. ???? :>(