Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
I disconnected all the digital & power conditioner.
All I'm running is the turntable plugged into the wall.
Today was probably the worst sound in a long time
I seem to be going in the wrong direction
I was unable to establish the solid bottem end at all.
The sound was restrained & boreing/lack of dynamics.
I switched speaker cables many times with no eureka moment.

My conclusion is I am in someway inept at the task at hand and require an expert.

I get deep bass sometimes which I enjoy and I get passive bass most other times.
Perhaps the power conditioner is bumping up the bass sometimes like a subwoofer & then settles down to less dynamic sound?

The other day I borrowed Analysis Silver speaker cables from the cable company and hooked them up.
There was alot of indistinguishable "noise" in the bass region but it was undefined & I didn't like it at all.
Perhaps the Audioquest comet has some way of "doubling" the bass in the first hr.
Again I need someone with knowledge of what sounds right to assist me.

The bass when it is there clearly is is taut yet supple,moves air & can eaisly follow the bass line..Adding much emotion & excitment..
I get that with all sources or not with any sources..
I'm more than beginning to suspect a curious "malfunction" in my processes if not hearing/interpertation.
I don't even think Freud would take this case..
+1 to Mapman's comment just above (as well as his other comments).

Also, just to be sure, I assume that when you disconnect and reconnect the speaker cables you have the amplifier turned off while doing so.

Regards,
-- Al
Also, just to be sure, I assume that when you disconnect and reconnect the speaker cables you have the amplifier turned off while doing so.

Yes of course Al
I have an ad running on Audiogon but don't see the buy it now or ask questions option on my end.
Is that something new or is there a mistake
Here is my ad under cd players:
Naim Audio CD5 XS
Can someone tell me if the ad is functioning correctly
Short of moving some of your equipment to another location, you might try monitoring the apartment voltage and seeing if there are any dips happening when sound goes bad. A hand held RFI detector is also a good investment.