Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
I did move the equipment to different locations with no positive results.
There is no dips in my votage,confirmed by an electrician
"I'm more than beginning to suspect a curious "malfunction" in my processes if not hearing/interpertation."

Again, SPL meter would help establish if the effect is real/physical/measurable or not if in doubt. If it can be measured, then you know with confidence what you hear is for real and not an artifact of your hearing or how you listen.

IF nothing measures, then two options:

1) try an amp that is clearly better for the job
2) track down Mr. Freud and see if he is available. :^)
THird option would be to try speakers that are an easier load to drive with existing amp.
But I think you will practically attain very high levels of performance sooner by using a dedicated amp better suited to bring out the best in the PSBs. Use the current MF integrated as a pre-amp only then, as AL suggested.
But I think you will practically attain very high levels of performance sooner by using a dedicated amp better suited to bring out the best in the PSBs. Use the current MF integrated as a pre-amp only then, as AL suggested.

I have requested loan of MF amp from my Dealer
Still no response

I have arranged person with SPL meter to visit next week.
AP