Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
Fish,

Here is perhaps one of the least expensive amp options out there I have seen that has similar power to your integrated but also advertised ability to double down to 4 ohms. SOme good reviews out there on it, though I have not heard, but low cost might help make it a viable option to consider at some point. Do the SPL meter test first though in order to get a clearer handle on what is going in currently.

Class D audio amp
Hi Atmasphere:
I lost the bass yesterday after "looking" for it all day.
I turned off the amp as you said and shortly after it was back.
But there is no pattern yet..I'm working with this procedure right now..
Today I played a Record with full dynamics & everything sounds good.
I am going out for the day and will listen when I return.
I have noticed better response during the am than pm but again it's not really consistent.
I'm working on acquring a SPL Meter probably from Radio Shack unless someone I know takes the time to visit me.
I have a portable cd recorder & plan to record when the bass is there & not-maybe hear the difference from the cd I make.
Thanks
Tony
I spoke with Musical Fidelity and was told they are High Current and go low 2ohms
He insisted I don't take the cover off the top
Does anyone know if all the amps in question are MOSFET outputs??
Ralph, I took a look at the schematics for the Bryston B60R and B135 integrated amps, which are available at the Bryston site, and they both use bipolar transistors in their output stages. A post earlier in this thread by Mcintech, dated 4-16-13, indicates that the Musical Fidelity M6i does as well. I couldn't find anything on the web indicating otherwise.

Best regards,
-- Al