Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
One more idea: your hearing might be exceptionally good. The PSB Synchrony models have an unusually low spike at the tweeter's resonant frequency, around 16-18 kHz (or maybe this is simply a spike in the treble apart from the resonant frequency). It's possible that (like me) you're still young enough that your hearing extends up this high and you're bothered by the spike, finding the sound fatiguing. From JA's review of the Synchrony One:

"The top octaves sounded smooth to me on this Telarc SACD—the delicately brushed triangle at the end of the final variation before the fugue was beautifully resolved, without sounding spotlit—but Erick Lichte was less tolerant than I of the PSB's performance in this region. However, in the "Measurements" sidebar accompanying this review, I wonder if he was reacting instead to the small response peak between 16 and 18kHz, which, unlike me, he could hear."

http://www.stereophile.com/content/psb-synchrony-one-loudspeaker-measurements

This could create listening fatigue for you and possibly (my dead horse takes a further beating) trigger the acoustic reflex--further creating a perceived tipped-up tonal balance.
Hah. Problem solved!! I was right. Mr. Fishing.. confirmed it -- ghosts. Your system needs an exorcism. I'm running a 2 for 1 special this week. Send me an e mail and we'll discuss the pricing. So is Amityville on Long Island?
I have an observation:
When I use Marantz Learning remote to press mute on the amp.Many instances that's when I notice the sound changed for the worse.
Is that "remotely" possible?
It's possible that you're still young enough that your hearing extends up this high and you're bothered by the spike

I'm 53 years old