Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
I Listened to my system all morning and discovered what is changing in addition to the bass is overall dynamics & timing..When the sound changes the music seems to sag and it's hard to get into the music.
Like getting on an escalator and "riding" with the music/The second version blocks or prevents following the music in the same way.
Like being "out of sync"
So Weird
It's called tonal balance and it's all about setting up a system to your liking. I mentioned this a couple of times on this thread and I think a couple of folks agree with me when I say your system is leaning out as it warms up. For the majority of systems this is a good thing because the system resolution is increased, distortion goes down and the system opens up. In your case you are already there when the system is cold and as it warms up the balance becomes too lean. As I mentioned in an earlier post on this thread, I have had a similar experience several years ago. I corrected the problem by changing the speakers. So, the system should not sound it's best when it is first turned on and improve as it warms up. In my opinion you need to change one or more components to get the desired sound. This is just my opinion.
I agree with Rrog. Its another way to look at what has been said regarding your specific amp/speaker match, ie the amp can drive the speakers, but not OPTIMALLY, which is what is required for good bass and dynamics. The upcoming amp change should be a big step in the right direction. We'll see...