Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
Fishing, I'm pretty sure I suggesting removing the power conditioner on page one.

The problem with most power conditioners, whether passive or active, is they force you to use a common power cord. If you get a voltage drop over that cord, it will rob the amplifiers of full output power. This is audible and measurable. If your amps draw more power after warmed up, there could be a tipping point. Maybe that takes about 1/2 hour?

Our amplifiers are quite unhappy with most power conditioners, especially the regenerator kind.

If the lack of a power conditioner continues to fix the problem, ditch the conditioner, or just use it on your source components.
I ordered cablepro revelation power strip from Gene rubin audio.
This has no filters switches or fuses in it
I need the convenience of 8 outlets
Are you familar with this product?
No. But if you have problems again when you install it, you will know what to do.
yes,send it back..
I'm sure I tried the system w/o conditioner more than once.
I don't understand why dynamics seem to be regular this time.
About 36hrs
Sound has now changed again..
This will be my last post till I have a solution.
Thanks