Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
"The spirit of assistance was strong in this thread."

But why didn't it end a long time ago?
"But why didn't it end a long time ago? "

I could be wrong but I do not recall the ill advised attempt to bi-wire the speakers from a single source amplifier ever coming up until late in the game, after the issue had apparently been addressed already. That would have been a good red flag early on. Not sure how/why that did not come up earlier? In lieu of that, I think we were all grasping at straws in lieu of that key fact.

Any lessons learned? What might have brought this to a happy conclusion quicker?
Even now, I am not quite sure the bi-wiring was done in a harmful way, but it was clearly ill advised and increased the chances of doing it wrong and experiencing problems as a result.

There was so much going on at the OPs end that it was very hard to keep track of what the current state of his system at any particular time was. Not a good case study for how to efficiently and systematically resolve a problem with ones stereo, though still an interesting case study to learn from nonetheless.

Its always hard to diagnose a problem that one (other than OP and his crew) cannot actually hear. Internet threads are always limited that way, not the most effective tool alone for sure. Its a game one plays by choice realizing the limitations I suppose but with the hope that things will work out still in the end faster than they might otherwise.
For me it reminded me of the the need to make sure fundamentals (like proper wiring) are correct and not assume that just because someone does not like what they hear, that it is necessarily the equipment's fault. I knew all of that already I suppose but this was a good reminder to sometimes expect the unexpected.