Replacing from Hurricane Sandy

So I'm to the point where I am replacing my gear from the hurricane. I've been a Rotel,B&W user for the last 15 or so years. I had the RSP-1570 with an older RMB-985 amp. I was using a Pioneer Elite 1st gen bluray player. My speakers which survived are pair of CDM2 w a CC6 center. I had a asw600 sub. I just bought the Samsung 6500series 65" 3d HDTV.

So, I'm open to suggestions on replacements and recommendations.

Thanks

Keith
bikekop454
Good Day Keith,

my condolences to your situation. I did the exact thing post Hurricane Katrina. On the bright side, you have an opportunity to get different/better gear if you wish.
Keep us posted.
Hi Keith,

Outlaw Audio has a very good prepro (975) and matching amps that are reasonably priced. I'm using the Samsung BD-E6500 for 3D Blu-Ray player which will mate well with your Sammy HDTV. If your budget can go higher the Oppo 103 for $500.00 is an exceptional piece. SVS subs are some of the best, and there are many types to fit your system and budget. Also get a Dspeaker 8033c to go with whichever sub you decide to purchase. I have one on my SVS 2039pc+ and my bass has greatly improved with tighter, deeper, and more tuneful sound.
I lost my 2 channel listening room to Sandy, and was fortunate to have taken my system out of the room before the water came in.
If you could please post a list of your needs, and a budget to work with, will help a lot on recommendations.

Good luck :-)