Magico S5 vs Tannoy Westminster Royal SE

Hello, I need some opinion about these 2 speakers. I plan to acquire one of them.
Anyone who owned or tried these speakers please share your experience.

I won't be looking for any other brand.

I will use VAC sigma 160i to drive the westminster
Vs
Hegel H30 Stereo to drive the Magico S5.

Thank you.

Regards,
aprica
I do not view Kiddman as troll in any sense, he simply does not care for Magico, I understand his perspective. Some listeners love them and some do not care for them,it is really just that simple. You like them and that is your choice(which is perfectly fine) why can`t Kiddman state his? I find his posts to be informative and refreshing.
I'm still waiting for Kiddmann to explain his comment (on 10/22) about why he thinks Magico has "higher distortion". It's just interesting to me because that is a view/opinion that I don't hear very often. Magicos, whether you like them or not, are usually described as being "analytical", sterile, unemotional etc in part because of the rigid cabinet that does not vibrate like so many other speaker cabinets, especially like the Tannoys which are designed to resonate and contribute to the sound of the speaker.
'
Hi Peterayer,

Where have you found info from Tannoy suggesting the cabinet is meant to resonate?

Not a trick question since as you know, I have modified Tannoy Canterburys and I prefer them to most anything else (no recommendation at all - just what I like).

This would be interesting reading - at least for me.

Best,

Jim
'
Hello Jim,

I had always been under the impression that Tannoy, like Audio Note, Spendor and Harbeth, designs its cabinets to resonate, somewhat like instruments. Now that you ask for a reference, however, I can not find any material that supports that assumption.

I did a search and the Tannoy literature clearly states that the design goal is for a rigid, inert cabinet construction, so I am mistaken. It seemed to me that this was a major difference in the designs of Magico and Tannoy. I am wrong.

I did find this review in Stereophile of the Tannoy Churchill speaker which describes a resonating cabinet as contributing to a beautifully natural sound on vocals and some other instruments, particularly in the midrange: http://www.stereophile.com/content/tannoy-churchill-loudspeaker-page-3

But I don't think this is a design goal on Tannoy's part. Clearly, I am mistaken and apologize for posting a faulty presumption on my part.