Magico S5 vs Tannoy Westminster Royal SE

Hello, I need some opinion about these 2 speakers. I plan to acquire one of them.
Anyone who owned or tried these speakers please share your experience.

I won't be looking for any other brand.

I will use VAC sigma 160i to drive the westminster
Vs
Hegel H30 Stereo to drive the Magico S5.

Thank you.

Regards,
aprica
Mbovaird, are you using the supertweeters with your Tannoys? I ask this because I've heard they make a noticeable difference. As for amps, you might also consider Class A solid state. Anyway, congrats. They are one Hell of a speaker. Happy listening!
07-28-14: Usermanual
Aren’t you the guy from audio shark who keeps changing speakers like I change socks? So you discover the high-efficacy, SET world? It has been around for some time you know, and yes, it has its charm and can work well as an office system. You are listening to a setup that has about 50% less resolution then the S5 and you call it more musical?
What is next Bose 901? I give you 3 months with these, keep us posted (-;
Yes he is. This guy flips gear not in the pursuit of finding the right synergy for his taste and room, but in the pursuit of more publicity for his website. That's all it is. That's why be buys new gear every few months, tells the audiophile world it is the greatest thing since sliced bread then suddenly has a change of heart & flips his gear. Remember the endless sermons over his beloved Alexia's? Now they're so great they're on the 'Gon for sale. So take his comments on the S5's with a *big* grain of salt...
Dave - no, I have not tried the super tweeters with the Tannoy's. I hope to one day soon. I've heard, depending on the room and associated gear/cables, it can be quite good.

Usermanual/Melbguy1 - I like to change gear and try different things in my room. Isn't that the best way to really know if something works or not? Since I don't have any dealers within 200 miles of me, I have to buy, try and move on. It sure isn't fun moving hundreds of pounds of gear, most times losing money, dealing with shipping hassles, etc. But this is the only way to get real - in home - experience. And remember, this is a hobby. Relax.
By the way, this thread is over a year old. Did the OP actually decide on something?