Magico S5 vs Tannoy Westminster Royal SE

Hello, I need some opinion about these 2 speakers. I plan to acquire one of them.
Anyone who owned or tried these speakers please share your experience.

I won't be looking for any other brand.

I will use VAC sigma 160i to drive the westminster
Vs
Hegel H30 Stereo to drive the Magico S5.

Thank you.

Regards,
aprica
By the way, this thread is over a year old. Did the OP actually decide on something?
Mbovaird, ok cool. Yes, that's what I've heard as well. And from what I've heard it doesn't make the sound bright or shrill. So yeah, it could be a great investment.
Isn't that the best way to really know if something works or not?

No it is not the best way. One does not have to jump from the roof to know it will be a painful landing. Regardless, it is perfectly fine to do what you are doing, but once you report on it in public, and make judgements, we reserved the right to tell you what we think. I am SUPER relax, BTW.
07-29-14: mbovaird
Usermanual/Melbguy1 - I like to change gear and try different things in my room. Isn't that the best way to really know if something works or not? Since I don't have any dealers within 200 miles of me, I have to buy, try and move on. It sure isn't fun moving hundreds of pounds of gear, most times losing money, dealing with shipping hassles, etc. But this is the only way to get real - in home - experience. And remember, this is a hobby. Relax.
That's very smooth. Were you once a door to door Insurance salesman? Don't waste your time on us...we've heard this traveling snake oil show of your turn up on on numerous audio forums. It's getting to be a yawn..
I agree that an open forum allows comments from all who desire to share their opinions, that's a good thing. Why get upset with someone who owned the Magico and found it disappointing? Obviously he finds the Tannoy a better speaker. Some agree with his viewpoint and others won't.Usermanual you seem to take it personal when someone doesn't care for Magico speakers. If they please you it shouldn't matter what other listeners report regarding their experience.
Charles,