Monitor close to the wall to replace Allison 4s

I have to have speakers against the wall in my office, so I have the second edition Allison 4s (2002), which are pretty impressive speakers. I am bi-amping them with 2 TAD 60s with EL 34s and they sound very good, but I wonder if a newer generation of speaker, thinking of Joseph RM7XL, Kitty Kat Revelator, Harbeth P3 ESR, The Clue or any other suggestions, would give better resolution, transparency and imaging? Can I improve significantly on the Allison 4s with a budget of $2500? Thanks!
springbok10
Springbok10,to bi-amp a speaker you need to have a separate connecttion for low and high of the speaker. I do not understand what you mean. Are you going to bridge two amps on each speaker? If that is your goal then that is not bi-amping. Am I missing something on what you want to do?
Yogiboy, I am really just doubling the output to each speaker currently by sending both left channel outputs from the preamp (there are 2 sets of outputs to the amp, of course) to the left stereo amp and sending all the output of the left amp to the left speaker and vice versa to the right speaker. Isn't that what vertical biamping means, even though one amp feeds one speaker? Advantage? Double tube power to each speaker.
Yogiboy, you are correct semantically, it is not "biamping" - Eldartford in a thread on vertical biamping calls what I am doing "Dualamping". Better?:)
Do you follow my aim and are there technical problems with it? It certainly works and sounds a lot better than when I use 1 amp conventionally.
Denis- they had a pair of Clue's for each channel, stacked one on top of each other, w a dedicated stand or spacer between the two, w the top speaker upside down so you got a quasi-D'Appolitto array. Woofer-tweeter-spacer-tweeter-woofer. They were set up on the long wall of a narrow hotel room, w two rows of seating about 8-10' away. I thought the sound was very dynamic w great PRAT. They are designed to be 2.5" or less from wall w significant toe in.