Jolida 102b Speaker Recommendations

I recently acquired a Jolida 102b tube (EL84) integrated amp. Factory specs say it is 20 watts per channel, some say a bit less maybe 15 wpc. Looking to hear from anyone who has owned/heard this amp with speakers that were a good match for this amp. I have read that the Klipsch Heresy speakers are a good match. I would prefer to go with a vintage speaker if possible, but will consider anything used under about $500/pr. I am somewhat handy with speakers and can refoam drivers and upgrade crossovers. Thanks.
tube540
I have a 15 wpc EL84 Vista Audio have used Ref 3A de Capos which are amazing and a nice pair of Klipsch Quartets very similar to the forte/chorus but smaller.
ESL's like Quad, and possibly Martin Logan's are good choices. Single (full range) drivers are something to look into, as well as a few Tannoy's.

Good luck.
Don't even think about Martin Logan's. they are as far from bring low power friendly as can be. Owned 3 pairs. Cls2z, sl3, aerius-I.
I used a friend's Jolida tube amp with EL34's with Vandersteen 1b speakers for awhile a few years back. I was bowled over at how good that setup sounded. Soundstage, imaging, depth, tonal balance were all quite good. If I had not been in the middle of big time upgrading (and using the 1b's while waiting for some new speakers to come in), I could have lived with the 1b's and Jolida. Don't expect rock concert levels out of small speakers and a small tube amp. That ain't happening.
Hope this helps.
Cal