Avantgarde Duos: Omega or Mezzo?

Putting together a new system. Considering:

1- Emm Labs XDS1 V2
2- Audio Note Jinro integrated
3- Avantgarde Duo

Question is: Omega or Mezzo?

Above all, I have musicality and being "taken there".

Thank you!
128x128miguelito
Trios are very tempting, and there are incredible deals on the used one's from time to time.
I can't really comment on Mezzo's integration, but I do think, it should be easier to do, than with the Duos
The smaller room is too small for any of the Avantgardes - you need to sit a minimum of 10' from the tweeters for proper integration, and the tweeters in that case would be 12' apart if proper ratio is used - meaning that the small dimension of the room must be 14' or more.

As another owner has noted, the Duo Omegas have no practical limitation on bass extension; I find that the bass integration issue some cite is actually due to poor set-up, crossing the subs over too high, and/or setting subs' volume level too high.
Thanks Triode, makes perfect sense.

I've actually decided for Mezzos for the bigger room. Any comments on:

1- Placement away from walls
2- Amp matching - currently thinking of an Audio Note Jinro

Thanks!
Miguelito,
Placement is critical, first, you have to position for the best bass response in your particular room- could be tricky, since it might NOT coincide with the best position for the imaging. So you will have to experiment in your own room.
I can tell you though, that farther away they are from the back wall. the better the sound stage depth will be (duh!)
Amp matching- I tried a few, and not surprisingly, Lamm ML-2
SET amps are a match made in heaven. And it is well accepted choice from many other owners.
Owners also say, that Art Audio PX25 is another good choice, but comes with a warning- DO NOT deal with Joe Fratus who used to represent (actually to misrepresent) Art Audio, which is a British company, in the US.
I also tried Tom Eavans Linear A amp, which was good, but not as good, as Lamm ML2.
I heard very positive reports on expensive Audio Note amps with the Avantgardes, but this is not a personal experience
I second Maril555's recommendation of the Lamm ML2; magic combination with my Duo Omegas!