Attention Thiel CS3.7 owners

I am searching for the right amp for these speakers and was hoping to hear from as many 3.7 owners as possible regarding what amp you are using, why you like it and which ones you have not liked. Thanks in advance for your help with my quest..

V.
vhiner
Wow. 210 views and no posts. If you know any 3.7 owners, please forward this on to them. It's just a poll and the results might help others.
Get a used Bryston 28B-SST2 for about 10 grand or a 7B-SST2 for half that used. Thiel has used this combo many times for demo. James Tanner of Bryston has an excellent review of this combo on the Bryston Limited section of AudioCircle. One of his personal systems.

After many days of research last week I have decided to narrow my next purchase down to the Thiel CS3.7 (new) or a TAD Evolution 1 (used) to use with the 28B-SST2 amps (used). My preamp is the BAT 42-SE
Just for fun 1 more,

"We shared a demo room with Thiel at the recent Vegas Hi-Fi show in January (CES 2008) and used the 28B's on the Thiel CS 3.7's. Jim Thiel himself told me that it was the best sound they had ever had at a show. Also George Cardas of Cardas cables was so impressed with the setup he was sending people to our demo as his quote was - 'that's the best sound I have heard at a show in 20 years' "
Yyzsantabarbara,

Thanks SO much. I have also been interested in TAD speakers, but I've not
had a chance to audition them.

I have immense respect for Bryston. I've just had a small reservation about
whether they would be too forward and analytical for the totally transparent
3.7's . Your research definitely gives me courage to try some out. The
mono's are unfortunately beyond my financial reach, but I could probably
swing the 14BSST2. I assume it would have a similar sound as the 28's. I
use a Conrad Johnson CT5 preamp....which should mate well with A
Bryston amp.

I'd love to hear what you end up choosing on the speakers and what the
differences are in your opinion.