upgradeable dacs

I am tired of wasting money on buying dacs to have them be usurped by new technology within a year of purchase. many dacs that claimed being upgradable either were not, or were so expensive as to be not worth it. (original berkeley and bel canto come to mind) Other than the new nad dac line which i think really can be upgraded, does anyone know of higher quality dac products which can be upgraded without any nonsense? thanks
emster
The mid and high line of SCHIIT products have upgradable DACS. I do not own or have heard them. From my research they would be more than worth a look see. Good hunting. Post your results.
Upgrade? why bother? I stilll use my over teen year old DAC. When I compared it to the hot new best class A wonder my old DAC was still just as good.
Buying new DACs is the current audiophile scam. The proliferation of new DACs is they can be made cheap, and sold for plenty to folks who can be bamboozled into blowing money on hot air.
((Naturally YOU did not get bamboozled, and YOUR DAC is a huge advance in design over those other DACs....))just covering my ass...