I need help and phonostage suggestions

To my fellow Audiogon members:
I need some help. I need some members to give me some suggestions on possible phonostages to consider auditioning or purchasing. I am selling an Acurus P-10 (and I have no idea why other than the "change things bug" got me)and I have no idea what to get. I am running a Linn LP-12 with a Benz Ace (medium) cartridge. The Linn has an Ittok arm. Amplification is a pair of Lumley Signature tubed monos (150WPC/4 ohms)and the preamp is a C-J Premier 16. Speakers are Peachtree D5 (great little speakers!)and cables/wire is AP Solo Crystal or some Morrow cables as well.
So, what say you all? Budget is about $1500 or so but I will stretch up some.
Thank you. Also, I am not fussy - tubes or solid state phonos are fine.
Zkidd
zkidd
Steve,

Thanks for the offer, you are on shoot me an email and we can arrange to get you one of the Liberty B2B-1 for evaluation.

Roscoe, I'm not asking our customers for reviews and directing them to go post on my behalf, that in my view would be much more shady - with my post you know where it's coming form and can take it as you wish. As I have written before I'm extremely proud of this little thing.

Audiophiles always are asking for affordable high quality components, while realizing that affordable is relative, the Liberty line is an attempt at supplying affordable high quality Audio. There will be a Power amp offered soon 110WPC bridgeable into 350WPC followed by a Line amp then a speaker. The power amp is actually in production as soon as we have ample supply it will go up on the website.

I have two of them shipping to review this week.

As Always

Good Listening

Peter
I would like to respond to Pbnaudio. With all respect I tried to gain info on your website in response to someone looking for a $ 1500.00 phono preamp, not my self . All I can say is it doesn't look like you sell $ 1500.00 phono preamps and if you did this to me I would really be pissed, like I am at the lady that phones me every two weeks to save me interest on my credit card, I pay it off every month. You had my sympathy until I couldn't find any info on your preamps, let alone a price. I am sure you are a good person, please consider a little advice.. Have some one redo your website, tell what it is you sell and what it will cost , after all you'll have to tell sometime. My best to you, David
Have you considered a used Herron VTSP-1a? IMO, as good as it gets in your budget.
Jeadac,

You must be looking at the PBN Audio Website which like all other manufactures websites do not have pricing on it. This is because pricing is different in the many countries we sell to, however, access to the websites are universal. Our international distributors have to cover freight cost import duties etc that our domestic dealers do not. Therefore our product is more expensive overseas and it is hard for our international customers to comprehend/accept this. Pricing on the products are displayed on our dealers and distributors website.

Now to answer you question directly, all our direct to the consumer product sales are from our Liberty Audio Division which have a different product lineup and pricing structure allowing for the very favorable pricing.

Liberty Audio

Hope this clarifies your concerns - pricing is right on the front page $1749 along with information how to place your order etc.

Stevecham I got your message Ill ship one out to you this week let us all know how it works for you.

Good Listening

Peter
Again addressing Pbnaudio , the website I am addressing is Pbnaudio which I would assume to be your site , as the item you are using as advertising is from 2011 and an item reviewed not a commercialy paid for add, sincerly David , and did I not see a new audiogoner jumped on because he said I.d like to buy a Pioneer *** model in these very pages, oh yes I did, but I still wish you luck David.