Well Tempered Amadeus owners

I have read all the glowing reviews and I wanted to know from owners about how reliable the Amadeus is. Since it is made in China has any owners had any issues with quality?
bobheinatz
Never heard of any major problems with them. Some folks seem to have issues with belts (made of a fliliment similar to fishing line, with free replacements for life) breaking.

But I wouldn't worry to much about them being built in China, since Mike Pranka, the US distributor is fabulous to work with.

Also, the packaging of the WTA is incredible.
I seem to be the only person in the world who breaks a belt every 3 weeks. That is my only complaint. If you get a GTA, the quality of the plinth is way better than the standard Amadeus.
Also, I would like to say my Chinese amp has better fit n finish and build quality than any piece of Made in the USA/UK gear I have had.
Have had mine for 3 years. Replaced one belt in that time (mine came with several extra belts from the dealer, and they're free for life).

I fastidously watch the platter speed and about to make my second adjustment (both extremely minimal).

This is an incredible turntable and I would buy another one. It's the only piece of my system I doubt I'll ever upgrade.