Sound room flooring advice needed

I'm planning a remodel of my family room, which is on a concrete slab, currently covered with 50-year-old linoleum. I'll be installing engineered hardwood flooring.

What installation method is better for sonics, glue-down or floating? My main audio system resides in this space, doing double-duty as a 2.0 home theater. I listen to vinyl 90% of the time, so I'm also a bit concerned that floating could introduce footfall issues.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Bill
wrm57
I've seen 30 year old cork floors in expensive bathrooms and they look great and feel great on your feet, especially in the Winter. I wonder however if a full cork tile floor would over damp a room from an acoustical standpoint.
Cork is something I've considered but I'm concerned it would be too soft. I brought in some samples; I can dent them with my thumbnail. I'm also wary of it fading in sunlight, of which my room gets a ton.

Acoustically, I doubt cork flooring would damp more than wall-to-wall carpeting atop a pad, which people seem to like in sound rooms.
I have a floating cork floor in my AV/ family room, which is on SIPS not concrete. Denting is not a problem, I use flat "coasters" under heavy equipment legs and even a 8 x 4 pool table with 2" slate..literally weighs about 900lbs. but chairs and couches are not a problem unless they have pointed contact points.... The cork is subject to "tearing" when dragging stuff across it ie equipment with pointed anchors etc. My room has window walls on three sides and fading has not been a problem... Very happy with the choice after investigating about all other possibilites.... wife really likes it especially in winter because it always feels warm and soft. You do have to be a little careful about cleaning up spills quickly unless you seal it.