Cardas Golden Cross no longer offered by Cardas ?

I just found out that the Golden Cross IC line , as well as many others are no lnger being made or offered by Cardas. I wonder why . I have a feeling that a lot of their newer cables were not selling that well and a lot of people were buying used , which does not help Cardas sell any .
Well, i currently have a pair of ICs for sale on ebay. Maybe i Should not have done that, as i would expect their value will go way up now .
Here is a link to the cables offered. At the bottom you will find the ones they no longer make , under the Legacy Heading
http://www.cardas.com/cables.php
grey9hound
I agree with Mechans. I owned the Golden Reference interconnect and tonearm cables for quite some time, and very much found them to my musical liking. The only other cables I've enjoyed more have been the KCI Silkworm+, which I still own and can't imagine ever replacing, and the Purist Proteus Provectus tonearm cable, which I very reluctantly parted company with after going to a tonearm with its own wire running straight to my phono inputs. Despite this, I still have fond memories of the Cardas GR.
I do not see the Golden Cross Interconnects available on their website. They are not listed anywhere, legacy or otherwise
Maybe you should invest in your hunch and load up on Golden Cross cables now at their closeout pricing.

rofl

"That's right, mam - museum quality sound."

Hi Opus 88

How do the KCI Silkworm (not +) compare to Cardas Golden Ref or Golden Cross?

I don't mind sacrificing speed and extension for warmth and body and would like greater bloom.