Power Strip

Hi All,
I am planning to run a separate dedicated power line from the fuse box in my apartment to power my audio equipment and I am looking for a high quality plug to terminate the power line and also a power strip that provides separate wiring (phases) to each outlet.
Recommendations much appreciated.
Thanks
James
vicks7
Porter Ports sold here on AG are very good outlets.I've tried PS Audio and Oyaide each which had a distinct house sound.The Porters are neutral and clean IMO.No experience with the power strips,I'm sure others will have suggestions.Best of luck in your search!
I am selling my Synergistic Research QLS-9 outlet line distribution strip. 9 Quantum tunneled Teslaplex single outlets with no conditioning, surge protection, nothing, just outlets. If your interested on Canuckaudiomart. Works excellent and has its own detachable cord. I just dont need nine now....
I've had great results with the Nordost QB-4 and then the QB-8 power strip. It increased the speed and dynamics of my system. It does not alter the sound in any other way. I attribute the change to the star earth grounding system and the lack of power filtration systems. I added a surge protector on my main home breaker box to cover that issue.