Power Strip

Hi All,
I am planning to run a separate dedicated power line from the fuse box in my apartment to power my audio equipment and I am looking for a high quality plug to terminate the power line and also a power strip that provides separate wiring (phases) to each outlet.
Recommendations much appreciated.
Thanks
James
vicks7
Thanks Camb and yes, Audiopax did recommend not using any power conditioner. However, because of the particular design of the amplifiers, they operate better on a balanced power supply using separate phases (whatever that means) and they have strongly recomended that I run a dedicated line from my apartment's panel. As a result, I wanted to find a high quality power strip that could receive this dedicated line for the monoblocks and for the powered subwoofers on the MMTwo speakers.
If I had the scratch and just based on reviews, I'd seriously consider the Acoustic Revive rtp-6 ultimate. They used passive emi/rfi filtering, pay fanatic attention to vibration control, use high quality Oyaide R-1 outlets and do turn up used occasionally.
Interesting. As you probably have, I guess the next step is to contact an electrician and get his opinion and help. Whatever you do you want to be sure it's up to code, is safe and doesn't negate your home insurance!