looking for cable recommendations

I am using Monarchy Audio SE-100 Mk II amplifiers with Vandersteen 2ce Signature speakers. The speaker cables I am currently using are Transparent MusicWave Plus, original version form the 90's

I want to explore some new cables and am looking for any recommendations.

Thanks!
livin01
My Vandsersteen 1C's always got along quite well with AudioQuest Type 6+ cables, and the sound of music was sublime. Then I switched to Paul Speltz Anti-cables, and the improvement was tremendous. A layer of haze that I never even knew existed was simply wiped clean when I switched over to the Anti-cables. It was quite a revelation !
If you can, listen to Analysis Plus. I use their top cables and interconnects in my system, which is very high resolution. As a friend of mine, who is a Conductor says..."Sounds like the real thing when I'm in front of the orchestra".

I do not believe you can do better for the price.
Jambalya - welcome to the VDH club :-)

I've had my D352 on my system for many years and with each upgrade they still allow the improvements to be clearly heard.

I have to wonder exactly how good the resolution on this cable is. Certainly my system doesn't appear to be near to its limit

I also use their...
- D102 mkIII and also find them very transparent and open.
>>> also very low capacitance
- THE NAME - as a digital link - never missed a bit

I am fortunate to have a VDH retailer that sells bulk cable - so all of mine are DIY - except THE NAME, which was the first interconnect I tried - the rest is history!

Back to the music...