Tara labs,onyx interconnect

Hi there,can someone gives little information on what to expect with this interconnect.I went crazy again and splashed out.Tara the one,is one of my old time favorites.Thanks in advance.
128x128misternice
Thanks,I can't wait to hear this cable, im hoping to live with it for a long time.At the moment Im using tara labs master,and I think it its a lovely cable for the money.
@Audiolabyrinth you are the Tara expert here you should give Misternice some feedback....after all you got me started on Tara!

I run 2 0.8EX IC's and The One speaker cables and they are very nice indeed....pricey but that's the game! I keep hearing the next level is to a big step up, can't imagine but that is the word. Good luck and give us some feedback. Cheers!
@ Misternice, Hi, pops is a dear friend of mine and a well seasoned audiophile,, The Taralabs master interconnect you have I use to own myself, You are going to go thru a state of shock going to the onyx i/c, the onyx should come with three jumper cables and one hfx grounding station, one jumper cable with the spade termination and the bannana termination is your grounding jumper cable, the bannana plugs in the middle hole on the hfx box and the spade end you need to unscrew a screw on one of your componets and put the spade end of the grounding jumper on the componet, this is your ground, this signifacally reduces the noise floor!, the other two jumper cables have bannana terminations on both ends, on the source end of the interconnect only, you plug your jumpers to the pig tails coming out of the cable and then plug the other ends to the grounding station,, the other end of the interconnect you simply plug into each other,, If it is a used cable you bought, please give it 300 hours of re-burn-in time,, then you can evaluate your impressions of your cable, 400 hours if it is new,,, your onyx i/c is at 85% the performance value of the current Taralabs top cable, the zero gold that I own,, If you enjoy the Tara sound, you will love this cable and live with it a long time,, congrats to you!, you have a very, very, great cable, one of the best available!, we will be here to hear what you have to say on the sound,, Happy listening!
Brilliant,I haven't used a ground station before,this info will be very helpful,thankyou.The cable could take up to a month to arrive as to where I live,customs and I have a weeks holiday coming up.I will happily give my opinion,when it does.Im sure it will take me to a new level of appreciation,of my favourite music.
@ Jebsmith73, Hi, I am going to run my i/c to earth ground myself!, I know its better, I have not got around to doing it, and I have to come up with a way to run earth ground to my grounding station, Are you running your grounding station to earth ground?, how much of an improvement is it?, Thankyou, and cheers.