Tara labs,onyx interconnect

Hi there,can someone gives little information on what to expect with this interconnect.I went crazy again and splashed out.Tara the one,is one of my old time favorites.Thanks in advance.
128x128misternice
Yes,I will do.My speakers back in nz,take over the whole lounge pretty much,I would like to down size and see if I can keep the good music coming.At the moment I use kef ls50 monitors,which are quite good as Im in a small room.Hopefully adding a sub,later,when im in the house,I'll be happy.I'll get there eventually,no doubt.Looking on the net,subwoofer cables are different,I thought they mite be normal interconnects.
Misternice, Taralabs makes a sub woofer cable, go to the site, look it over and tell me what you think, cheers.
Good morning,there isn't much info,around on them,the ism will be the one to go for.I was planning to go with kef r400 sub.The onyx is in the country,so things are going well in that department,its going to be interesting to hear that cable.Halestorm is on the way.Cool
There are better , cheaper choices against the expensive Tara Labs top cables/cords.
@ Jafant, No there is not!, I can tell you no one makes a better $5,000.00 price point power cord on the planet!, The Taralabs cobalt power cord, sure you can get better, try $11,000.00 to be able to do it!, The zero gold interconnect is still in the handfull of best available!, there is a couple of cables out there that is better, depends what sound you want on your system, system synergy!, and then there is the omega gold speaker cable, this cable is a more profound cable than eanything Taralabs makes, there is no better speaker cable out there period!, at any price point!, good luck on finding any evidence to prove other wise! cheers!