Tara labs,onyx interconnect

Hi there,can someone gives little information on what to expect with this interconnect.I went crazy again and splashed out.Tara the one,is one of my old time favorites.Thanks in advance.
128x128misternice
Audiolabyrinth sold me on Tara's and I have to say they deliver the goods, they are on the revealing side which works with my system/speakers - they are pricey. I am using 2 runs of 0.8 EX IC's and The One SC. Keith is a Tara man - I used to be that passionate about MIT and still use them in a couple of HT systems. Keith does know his cables!

Jafant is not wrong, there are literally hundreds of choices for cables, my 2 favs lately have been Tara #1 and PAD a close second. Wywires also makes nice cables, I use his PC's on my amp and preamp. He has now expanded his line with some innovation and now has levels. I used his entry level IC's and they had great tonality.
@ misternice, Hi, pops knows me, and my name, It is Keith, Pops will give you awsome recommendations to, the other cables he has works with his system, ask him about a good sub woofer cable, I said, I do not have exsperience with sub woofer cables, jerry has exsperience with sub cables, cheers.
Hi,great thanks keith.It could be six months to go down that road.There maybe more to it than just a cable,like a similar cable and powercord on the subwoofer.So the bass and mids are going the same speed as the monitors,Im not sure.Hi there,jerry,thankyou,if you can help in any way.