Tara labs,onyx interconnect

Hi there,can someone gives little information on what to expect with this interconnect.I went crazy again and splashed out.Tara the one,is one of my old time favorites.Thanks in advance.
128x128misternice
Thankyou anyway,I'll run with it and give it a go.There's only one way to find out.
Hi there,the cable arrived today,and it sounds excellent.Im finding it very musical and not a hint of brightness,the back ground is dead quiet too.I do have one thing that is a little unusual,the 2 banana plugs coming out of the cable are on the opposite end to what the instructions say.The female and male banana plugs are on the source end,? Im not sure if this is normal,I can't fault the sound.
07-31-13: Misternice
This hobby is bit of an addiction,and can keep you broke.Three people I know have spent between 20 and 30k each on a holiday,lately,and memories are all thats left.A real nice stereo will last a life time,to me thats good value.Im reading a couple of your other posts,interesting reading.Do you know much about a subwoofer cables.Next year I want to introduce one,just to know.Cheers
Analysis Plus Sub Oval is very good.
There are some better. Just depends on how much you want to spend.
@Misternice, the banana's on Tara's IC's do come out of the source end - don't know why the manual says otherwise...enjoy.
@Misternice
RE:Subwoofer cables . I believe the cables that are copper coated with silver, may be the best for deep Bass and good bass articulation.
I am using silver coated copper on my lower half of my speakers (bi-amping0,and they are deep and very articulate , compared to plain copper cables . I am going to try one of these on my sub one day soon.
audioquest makes three to four levels of these .
http://www.crutchfield.com/fg_20111_FFBrand%7cAudioQuest/AudioQuest-Subwoofer-Cables.html