Tara labs,onyx interconnect

Hi there,can someone gives little information on what to expect with this interconnect.I went crazy again and splashed out.Tara the one,is one of my old time favorites.Thanks in advance.
128x128misternice
@ misternice, Hi, Congrats on the onyx cable you have, Do you remember my post on how to use this cable?, go to the post so i will not have to rewrite it, the box does go on the source end, the cable jumpers coming out of the cable on the receiving end plug into each other, the spaded jumper needs to be connected from box to a screw on a componet for ground, the ground scheme makes a huge difference with the sound, Hi pops and Grey9hound!, BTW, I forgot that Grey9hound knows alot about sub woofer cables, misternice, you are in good hands with grey9hound!, pops and Grey9hound are dear friends of mine!, they are a joy to talk to and know what they are doing!, very well seasoned audiophiles to say the least!cheers.
Thankyou guys,Tara labs says the serial numbers are good,and the cables may have been ordered that way,they are happy to change them over for me.I'll have a little play and may just change one of the clips on one of the pig tails.Not sure what the sound difference will be.I have a question for greyhound,I don't need really strong bass,could I get by on a interconnect cable,cheers.
Tara labs,just let me know,the current configuration will be just fine.fantastic.
@ misternice, what in the world are you talking about?, The Tara onyx has little wires coming out both ends of the cable!, the source end, and the recieving end, you plug the recieving end into each other, the source end plugs into the hfx grounding station, the ground jumper plugs into the middle hole on the hfx box and then the spaded end of the jumper screws to a componet for ground., thats it!, eany other way is incorrect!
Hi there,the two pig tails that join together on my cables are at pre amp end ,and the amp end, are connected to the ground station.Tara labs did say I wont hear any audio difference.It sure sounds pretty good to me.