Tara labs,onyx interconnect

Hi there,can someone gives little information on what to expect with this interconnect.I went crazy again and splashed out.Tara the one,is one of my old time favorites.Thanks in advance.
128x128misternice
@ misternice, what in the world are you talking about?, The Tara onyx has little wires coming out both ends of the cable!, the source end, and the recieving end, you plug the recieving end into each other, the source end plugs into the hfx grounding station, the ground jumper plugs into the middle hole on the hfx box and then the spaded end of the jumper screws to a componet for ground., thats it!, eany other way is incorrect!
Hi there,the two pig tails that join together on my cables are at pre amp end ,and the amp end, are connected to the ground station.Tara labs did say I wont hear any audio difference.It sure sounds pretty good to me.
yep, thats alright, thats how i got them.They are balanced,ive got it right now, just connected the two opposite pig tails together.Im enjoying all the transparency ive never had before, nice and clear too
Misternice, Did you connect the jumper cable with the spade on the end and bananna on the other end to the HFX box?, the spade end goes to a componet, unloosen a screw and put the spade end there, the bananna end plugs to the center hole of the HFX box, Do this, then you will exsperience your cable, then it has to burn-in 300 to 400 hours, let me know if you get these instructions done, cheers.