Tara labs,onyx interconnect

Hi there,can someone gives little information on what to expect with this interconnect.I went crazy again and splashed out.Tara the one,is one of my old time favorites.Thanks in advance.
128x128misternice
Hi yes,done that one first.Ill clock up a few hours and see how things go.I think once I get into the new abode the sound will really come on,Im a bit limited with space here.Thankyou keith,how are your sounds coming along. ?
I hear the Thales IC is running past the Tara 0 and leaving the owners of the 0 in disbelief.
@ Glory, Hi, That is fine by me, I am happy with what I have!, I am not into having the best!, just what makes my sound good to me, on the bright side of what you are talking about, Taralabs is coming out with a new top of the brand cable between november and march, the zero lasted since 1997!, I find it a joke that its taken other cable manufacturers this long to compete or better Taralabs, I am sure when the new cable from Taralabs is introduced to the world, It will likly send ripples thru out the industry as best available once again, then,another 17 years before the competition can compete again!,, Happy listening!
@ misternice, you are set with your cable, congrats,as you said, let the cable settle in a while, you will be happy with your new found sound!, It will be stunning!, my tunes are on hold, I have all my componets at the factories, late october I will be kicking some tunes out with a brand new Krell fpb 700cx!, this is a time when patience is a virtue!, great tunes happen to those who waite! cheers.
@ Glory, Hi, Can you start a thread about thales I/C, I would like to know the cost, what your impressions of the sound is, and the equipment that you are useing the thales on etc.., formost what the other members of the gon have to say about the thales cables, I looked for a thread, there is none, you should start the thread, I am open minded to learning!, thankyou Glory, cheers,