Tara labs,onyx interconnect

Hi there,can someone gives little information on what to expect with this interconnect.I went crazy again and splashed out.Tara the one,is one of my old time favorites.Thanks in advance.
128x128misternice
@ misternice, you are set with your cable, congrats,as you said, let the cable settle in a while, you will be happy with your new found sound!, It will be stunning!, my tunes are on hold, I have all my componets at the factories, late october I will be kicking some tunes out with a brand new Krell fpb 700cx!, this is a time when patience is a virtue!, great tunes happen to those who waite! cheers.
@ Glory, Hi, Can you start a thread about thales I/C, I would like to know the cost, what your impressions of the sound is, and the equipment that you are useing the thales on etc.., formost what the other members of the gon have to say about the thales cables, I looked for a thread, there is none, you should start the thread, I am open minded to learning!, thankyou Glory, cheers,
Thales,good stuff mate,it would be nice hearing it one day.In another system,I listened to lfd reference silver for 5 minutes,that was a good cable,i thought.There would be some very fine cables around the would being made,no doubt.This cable,the onyx,should keep me happy for a few years,I like tara labs between pre and amp,cheers.
Misternice, I do not believe the Thales is good as what you bought!, waite till the run in time is up!,I am happy that you like it so far, it gets better as time gos by, thats were I use my cable, between the source, which is my pre, to my amp, Happy listening, keep me posted, cheers.
Lab,

Cable threads end up with gallons of piss poured on it by the end of the thread as so many are burnt out on cable talk.