Tara labs,onyx interconnect

Hi there,can someone gives little information on what to expect with this interconnect.I went crazy again and splashed out.Tara the one,is one of my old time favorites.Thanks in advance.
128x128misternice
Misternice, I do not believe the Thales is good as what you bought!, waite till the run in time is up!,I am happy that you like it so far, it gets better as time gos by, thats were I use my cable, between the source, which is my pre, to my amp, Happy listening, keep me posted, cheers.
Lab,

Cable threads end up with gallons of piss poured on it by the end of the thread as so many are burnt out on cable talk.
@ Glory, Ok, whats your point?, this thread has been running very good, enjoyable conversations here, this thread is over when we want it to be!
Hi,I was playing some music last nite,and im almost hearing a different cd,lots of stuff iv never herd before,and some stuff faster,the way I like it.This cable is a keeper,i will add another interconnect ,another day to compliment the onyx,but not to replace,it.Some of my cds ,i could do with better recordings.How about you keith,do you go for gold cds or better recordings.? Cheers