Tara labs,onyx interconnect

Hi there,can someone gives little information on what to expect with this interconnect.I went crazy again and splashed out.Tara the one,is one of my old time favorites.Thanks in advance.
128x128misternice
Hi,I was playing some music last nite,and im almost hearing a different cd,lots of stuff iv never herd before,and some stuff faster,the way I like it.This cable is a keeper,i will add another interconnect ,another day to compliment the onyx,but not to replace,it.Some of my cds ,i could do with better recordings.How about you keith,do you go for gold cds or better recordings.? Cheers
Misternice, Hi, I do go for better recordings, I just started building this system from the ground up, that includes the very few cds I have, I do not have gold ones yet, I never have had one, what are the benefits of that kind of cd?, I am satiesfied that you are enjoying the Taralabs onyx cable, it will get better over time. cheers mate.
@ misternice, what are your impresseions thus far with the onyx before it burns all the way in?,, Happy listening.
Hi there keith,I'll get back to you tomorrow.Been on holiday,for a few days now,and been in and out of range with the internet.cheers.