Tara labs,onyx interconnect

Hi there,can someone gives little information on what to expect with this interconnect.I went crazy again and splashed out.Tara the one,is one of my old time favorites.Thanks in advance.
128x128misternice
@ misternice, what are your impresseions thus far with the onyx before it burns all the way in?,, Happy listening.
Hi there keith,I'll get back to you tomorrow.Been on holiday,for a few days now,and been in and out of range with the internet.cheers.
Hi there,playing the doors,I was hearing, whole guitar rifts,I never new excisted.Like alot of people,probably herd it hundreds of times,but there it was,clear as day,another guitarist.The highs were faster,from memory,more upper bass notes,drums etc.Its been a week since I herd it,but things are coming along just fine,for now.
Hi misternice, good to see you back, I enjoy talking to you, your cable will even get better than what you hear now, 300 hundred hours to 500 hours for total settlement, I am happy to know you are enjoying what you have spent your hard earned cash on!, Happy Listening.