Tara labs,onyx interconnect

Hi there,can someone gives little information on what to expect with this interconnect.I went crazy again and splashed out.Tara the one,is one of my old time favorites.Thanks in advance.
128x128misternice
The strange case of,and halestorm.I see there is some nice tara labs for sale on audiogon,Im saving,so it counts me out.How good is the cobalt power cord keith,?
Hi Misternice, I have not got to hear the cabolt power cable yet, my componets are at the factories, the digital player broke, Its fixed, I just have to pay the bill, and the amp renewl is almost payed off, then I will have to re break in all the cables and componets!, the amp alone will take 600 hours!, starting in november, by 4 to 6 months, everything should sound the best I ever owned!, then I will be tunning the digital player with some cones I recently bought, and installing different speaker spikes on my speakers, my sound should turn out to far exceed the sound we are use to listening to, so, is the new Hale storm cd that I have not listened to but a couple of singles of sound as good as the original Hale storm cd?, they are coming in concert here in october, the wife really wants to go!, we may go, depends on money, we have been paying so much for this audio that we are broke and sick and tired of doing so!, when we get everything back, we are going to listen for a while till some time in spring, and start auditioning new digital players,, cheers.
Good stuff keith,the concert would be worth seeing I recon.But they will come back again.?I have a budget cd player,and Im happy with it.Its a mhzs cd88 h,with bugle boy tubes,and a magnan signature power cord.All up it owes me a k,its good performance per dollar.I'll stick with it. Let me know about the cobalt in time please keith.I've heard jps aluminater and stealth v12 are excellent power cords.But that's another story,have a good weekend there keith and family.
Hi Misternice, Thanks for the hospiltality, Your player sounds like a winner, atleast somebody out there is happy with their digital,I do not know if Halestorm will make it back here, this is the only time they have ever come here to play,,, I will be letting you know what I think of the sound to the cabolt power cord,,cheers.
Great thanks keith.The cds arrived today,I have to be honest,its not really me,I must be showing my age.I bet they are way better live,anyway we are all different in tastes.I'll give them to some friends,at work,hopefully they'll return the good will,if not, no worries eh.