Tara labs,onyx interconnect

Hi there,can someone gives little information on what to expect with this interconnect.I went crazy again and splashed out.Tara the one,is one of my old time favorites.Thanks in advance.
128x128misternice
Hi Misternice, Thanks for the hospiltality, Your player sounds like a winner, atleast somebody out there is happy with their digital,I do not know if Halestorm will make it back here, this is the only time they have ever come here to play,,, I will be letting you know what I think of the sound to the cabolt power cord,,cheers.
Great thanks keith.The cds arrived today,I have to be honest,its not really me,I must be showing my age.I bet they are way better live,anyway we are all different in tastes.I'll give them to some friends,at work,hopefully they'll return the good will,if not, no worries eh.
Hi Misternice, I will take the new Halestorm cd if you do not want it!, The wife would be thrilled to own that, she is a big fan!
@ Misternice, Hi, I sent a E -mail to your personal addresse, Please tell me if you recieved it, sorry It took me so long to reply, I have been busy working and talking to members on the phone, thankyou, cheers.