Tara labs,onyx interconnect

Hi there,can someone gives little information on what to expect with this interconnect.I went crazy again and splashed out.Tara the one,is one of my old time favorites.Thanks in advance.
128x128misternice
Hi budburma,thankyou there,gabriel gold has some good reviews.I'll have to keep a eye open.And keep reading,cheers.
Hi Misternice, I Indeed got your cd off for you, Really would like your impressions of it and the sound quality as well, cheers.
@ misternice, Hi, I recieved the cd you sent us today 9-19-13, thankyou, I have not had the chance to listen to it yet, how does the onyx interconnect sound now?, If you have alot of playing time on the interconnect all this time since you got it, The cable should sound to its fullest potential., cheers.
Hi there,how's things.Its good to hear the cd arrived,your one isn't here yet.Im currently looking for a new room,so we'll see how the stereo shapes up there,if I can use it at all,for different reasons.I put a old power cord I had on the cd player,which is much warmer and better bass,less bright,so im looking forward to hearing the sound there,when I can,then let you know.bye for now.