Tara labs,onyx interconnect

Hi there,can someone gives little information on what to expect with this interconnect.I went crazy again and splashed out.Tara the one,is one of my old time favorites.Thanks in advance.
128x128misternice
Hi Bob, I got the Krell amp back, I have to buy another source, I do not have one at the moment, Going to get another vincent cds7 player, that was a very good musical player!, the funny thing is, it sounds alot better than the players that I have owned that costed three to four times the money,LOL!, I will be getting it together soon enough, I will keep the vincent untill I can or find or listen to something better, most digital so far is crap out there, the ones they say are good are not!, then the ones no one knows about, or even cares about because its not some pedigree brand player sounds hugely better!, cheers.
@ Misternice, It's been a year, what do think of The Tara Labs Onyx interconnect now?, Do you still have it?
Hi,sorry ,id forgotten all about this thread.Im very happy with the onyx, thanks,It does all I require in a interconnect,transparency,air,sounstage ,the tara house sound in spades if you like.Id love to compliment it one day with the omega speaker cable,like yours,but that's another story
Thanks Misternice, It's not everyday that someone is happy with a sound, most audiophiles are addicted to buying something else chaseing the grail of audio!, Bravo to you Bob, you have an excellent cable!