Jimmy Smith's best albums?

Just accidently discovered Jimmy Smith's music on an old LP. The album was in mint shape and the sound was incredible. Never would have guessed organ music could have sounded so good. Any opinions on his best albums would be greatly appreciated
Ag insider logo xs@2xbanyon100
I like Prayer Meeting too along with Back at the Chicken Shack. As far as Larry Young is concerned try to find the box set by Mosiac which has everything he did on Vinyl for Blue Note. Also check out Baby Face Willete on blue note too.
Heyif anybody is till folloowing this Jimmy is still around but given his \advanced years still palying (I think).His stuff of recent years was amazing given his age how swingin' it was.Some guys NEVER lose it.But put this up to mention Charles Earland "The Allimighty Burner".A great player who started latter in 60's and who recvently pased away was great as a B-3 player,teacher mentor etc.Check out fis LP/CD "Living Black" with of all people Grover Washington who plays amazingly staright ahead and in the pocket.But that LP is abosutely greasy and damn funky to boot!Latter check out the Earland comping on Eric Alexander's "Alexander The Great" on Soul Note.Earland was right up there with Smith,McGriff,Johhny"Hammond" Smith,and other greats when "Kickin' the 3"
Chazzbo
Jimmy Smith passed on earlier this year. Anyone who had the chance to see him perform live was fortunate, he was a wonder on the B3. I can't think of a bad recording of Smith's...buy them all.