Best sounding SACD disc?

I like to show-off my Wilson Audio W/P7s and Krell 350mcx to friends and try to get them to understand the rush of high-end audio, and I have to some degree, but what SACD's out there that are recorded best! Something that will really make them melt with goose-bumps. Thanks!!
Duanea
duanea
'The Film Misic of Jerry Goldsmith', Telarc SACD-60433. Goldsmith conducts the LSO in lots of his film GREAT music. This a spectacularly NATURAL-sounding recording, done in EMI's large Abbey Rd. studio. BIG bassdrums, GLORIOUS horns, big orchestra. Five channels. Stereo too, but I haven't heard that.
Santana ABRAXSAS. An oldee made better. It'll blow them away!!!!! If your looking for something more suttle try The Dave Brubeck Quartet / Time Out or John Pizzarelli / My Blue Heaven.
The Elton John discs are the best I've heard in pop music. In classical, the RCA Living Stereo series is great, although some of the recordings do show their age a little bit. Try the Mahler 4th or Petroushka by Stravinsky. Pentatone and Telarc also make excellent SACDs.

Cheers
There is a list of SACD discs from The Absolute Sound Magazine. My favorite ones are: Patricia Barber, Beck, Coltrane.